CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Waiting...

I really thought we'd have our new LID by now.  I don't think I mentioned it before, but when we accepted Isabel's file we were given the option to use a dossier copy for her and leave our original dossier in Ch*na for a possible future adoption. ; ) Since we were LID on our original dossier just a week prior to locking her file, I only had to redo one document.  It will save A LOT of time should we decide to adopt again and will save some money on the second adoption too.  Cost more now, though!  Anyway, we were DTC on June 8th with our dossier copy for Isabel... 2 weeks ago exactly.  Our last dossier took 13 days, but that's with the Ch*na team holding onto it for a few extra days before hand delivering to the CCC*A.  (We had to do that because we had to wait for Nate to turn 1.  Ch*na rule.) These steps have no rhyme or reason to their timing.  Who knows why this is taking longer; and there's still the dreaded LOA wait after this!!

I know God has a plan in all this.  We have seen his handiwork already with Isabel.  The timing and the people that God brought into this process has confirmed that she is not only our daughter, but she will come home at the perfect time.  I may not like it since I want her home NOW, of course.  But God sees beyond my wants.  He has the sovereignty of seeing the bigger picture, having all the puzzle pieces, and being far wiser that I could ever dream of being.  So, I think I'll stick with His plan... thank-you-very-much!

(Still praying that LID and LOA come soon!) : )

No comments:

Post a Comment