CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Emotional

Yesterday I was visiting a couple of my favorite adoption blogs and was moved to tears.  First, I read this entry and I gasped and smiled and got pretty emotional. Then, I went over to Connie's blog and read this entry and I lost it.  I really did!  I just cried because... well... it's beautiful.  This family gets it!  Both families get it. Period.  And there are so many other wonderful families that adopt domestically, internationally and foster, but sadly there are many, many more that do not.

Should EVERYONE adopt? No

Are there many more families who should? Absolutely

Why? Because there are 147 million+ orphans in this world who need the solid foundation of a loving family and because, sadly, some are truly dying.

“It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish.” 
 Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment