CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Guangzhou Zoo

Ok, so, it rained this morning... a lot! Luckily, not all the animals hid from the rain. We pretty much had the zoo to ourselves because no one else was foolish enough to venture out to the zoo in such weather. :) We were an umbrella and stroller brigade. I used the Ergo Baby and Isabel slept through the whole thing! It was a nice morning, though. I just uploaded the pictures. We took a ton of the animals, but I only uploaded a sampling. I figured you weren't all that interested in 25 pictures of panda bears!

We got Starbucks sandwiches, hot chocolate and treats for lunch and brought it to the room. Just a dreary day. Jim has bad allergies, so he also needed to take a Benadryl and sleep it off this afternoon. I'm about to take the kids out for an hour. I can't stand to be cooped up in the hotel room. We have group pictures at 4:30pm and we are on our own for dinner.

Tomorrow is shopping day! ;-) Gotta make my souvenir and Christmas list for family and friends. I'm leaving everyone at the hotel and another mom and I are "power shopping" with a guide. Supposedly, she knows the best places to shop for good quality items at wholesale prices. We'll see what we can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment