CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Anna's Birthday and Colorado Trip

Where did the time go?  I can't believe it's almost the end of October already.  Anna's birthday was the end of September.  We had a family party for her before we left for Colorado.  She wanted to celebrate her actual birthday while in CO, so had her family party early.
Her cake was "animals in a pasture."

Anna's new favorite stuffed animal- a horse named Gingerbread.

The next day we were off for Colorado.  Below are some pictures from our time there.  When we got there it was about 80 degrees.  The weather became colder during our stay and we even got a little snow!  By the time we left it was about 20 degrees when we woke up in the morning.  I just love our time in Colorado.  The quiet and solitude on the acreage brings so much family time.  I love to sit on the front porch and listen... to nothing! :) And to enjoy God's beautiful handiwork.  Usually I'm ready to head back home to the creature comforts that our home provides, but this time I didn't want to leave the cabin. I was ready to send darling husband on an airplane back to work while the kids and I stayed.  Sorry honey! :)  We'll be back in January, though, and that gives me something to look forward to.
Some video for your viewing enjoyment.  Here is Kate entertaining Nathaniel. (Be sure to pause the music at the bottom of the page.)
And the big kids running around in the hail...




No comments:

Post a Comment