CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

When God Sets You On a Path

Today I am filling out paperwork to start our adoption from China.  Those close to us know that we had started this process 1 1/2 years ago only to have it come to a halt because of the illness of the child we were adopting.  It was an extremely sad time in my life... but God!  He had another plan; a better plan.  Three months later I was pregnant with our darling Nathaniel.  What a joy he is to our family!  Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way.  Now Jim and I step out in faith once again.  We have a different placement agency and different homestudy agency... not because there was anything wrong with those other agencies.  We just feel led to these new agencies through different people and experiences.  We are optimistic.  This is a long process, though.  The soonest we can hope to travel to see our daughter is next December.

Today I am cautiously excited.  I'm excited to start the process again (even though I do not like all the paperwork).  I'm excited that my husband is just as excited as I am (even though he doesn't show it).  I'm excited to fundraise (even though I worry about raising all the money).  Most of all I'm excited that my God knows our daughter already and is working ahead of this process to bring us together.  So, if you don't hear from me for a few months it'll be because I'm buried in paperwork, but I'll be smiling, filled with the joy that only comes from walking closely with my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment