CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Reflections

The past week I've been reflecting on this year versus the last 2 years.  Two years ago at this time, we found out the little girl we were paper chasing for was diagnosed with a severe disease and we couldn't complete the adoption.  Last Easter I was VERY pregnant with Nathaniel and anticipating the arrival of this new life.  This year we are paper chasing again with no identified child but longing to know who she is.

Two years ago I believed in God, but I didn't believe in all that He is capable of.  Last year I loved God with all my heart, but didn't know how much He loved me.  This year I have seen changes in myself, in my husband and in our life that I know only God orchestrated.  This year I have learned just how much God loves me and wants what is best for me.  The last few Easters I have found myself transformed further to the person God desires.  He has a way to go, but I know He won't give up on me! : )

Celebrating what was accomplished on the cross means SO much more to me this Easter then it did even 5 years ago.  Knowing what God planned and Jesus fulfilled leaves me awestruck and humbled.  The effects of this year's celebration is still lingering in my heart and mind today for me to reflect on.  What will I do with my life knowing what I know?  How will this transformation in my heart be revealed in my actions and encounters with others?  How will this affect my relationship with God?  Those are questions that I am working on right now and probably will for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment