CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Busy Time

Last week it was Vacation Bible School for the older 3 kids and I worked part of the time as well.  Then the girls had Arts and Crafts Camp in the afternoon.  We were on the go from 8:30am - 4:30pm all week.  As a homeschooling family it is foreign for us to be out the door that early and away from home most of the day! : )  This week, I have my sweet niece visiting and the girls have Irish Dancing Camp in the morning.  We'll do some fun things in the afternoons like go to the water park, the beach and the zoo.

Will is at camp with the church this week.  He left this morning and I miss him already!  I know he will have a wonderful time.  His closest friend is his bunkmate and they have some fun activities planned.  I sent him with stationary and stamps to write home. I wonder if we'll actually get a letter... : )

July is scheduled to be a busy time too with a homeschool conference to attend and our Both Hands Project.  I guess it's good to keep busy so I don't dwell on the waiting for Isabel!  It's hard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment