CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

It's a GIRL!!

I was surprised, but should not have been.  After I gave birth to Nate and while we were early in the process of adopting, God spoke to my heart that I would have one more child by birth and it would be a girl.  Yes, He was that specific. : )  Well, at our age and with Jim and I being sure we were done, I wondered if I heard Him right.  Then in early September (1 1/2 years later), I received the wonderful news that I was expecting.  When it came time for the ultrasound, I wavered.  I thought that it must be a boy.  I doubted.  But God kept his word (as always).  He is faithful and good and right.  After I found out that our new baby is a girl, I repented for my lack of faith, and then as a good friend said, I rejoiced that He increased my faith through this experience!

The older girls are thrilled!  This was their reaction when they found out that they are having a sister.



I am so happy for Isabel too.  She LOVES babies and I am so happy that she will have a baby sister to play with and care for.  She will be a great big sister!

We are blessed!!

2 comments: