CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Thursday, May 21, 2015

So Much To Do

Days blend into weeks.  Weeks blend into months and here I am 2 1/2 months later posting.  Again, so much has gone on that I can only give you the highlights:

-We are in escrow on our Colorado cabin!  Yay!  We've been trying to sell that property off and on again for 3 years!  God's timing on this one for sure.  We are set to close escrow next month.  Praying all continues to go well.

-Jim went to Maine in April to check out towns and houses.  He REALLY liked it and was able to narrow our home search down to a specific area of about 7 - 8 towns.  It's a long term plan to move, but I still get a bit overwhelmed when I think about it.

Bangor
-I am almost 32 weeks pregnant and feeling VERY large.  I don't know if it's because I became pregnant so soon after having Grace or if this baby's coming early, but all my symptoms have been 4 -5 weeks ahead of schedule.  Right now, I am most definitely feeling like I'm in my 8th month.  Having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions.  Lots of aches and pains.  Tired more.  Ugh!!

-Isabel had ANOTHER surgery in March.  That poor girl has had 5 surgeries since coming home 2 1/2 years ago.  This was to fix the rod in her left arm.  It had migrated and was getting close to poking out of her elbow.  We had the same problem with the same arm in October 2013.  Luckily, it hadn't poked through yet, so it didn't have to be yanked out.  The doctor was able to pull it out, snip a bit off the end and put it back in more securely.  But it was another general anesthesia situation for our little girl, which is never fun.
Not a happy girl : (
-April began the birthday season.  Katie in April.  Will, Dan, Nate and Grace in May.  Next month is Isabel.  Baby due in July and then Anna's on her own in September.  We are busy and eating a lot of cake!

We are now winding down homeschooling and the children in local schools only have 3 weeks left. Hoping to keep summer plans to a minimum, but knowing our crew that's probably not going to happen. ;-)


1 comment:

  1. Poor you. I am sad to hear that. Thank for your share. Can i share this for my website quà tặng tết. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete