CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Snapshot: Daniel

This is the first time I'm linking up to Sunday Snapshot.  I am not photographer.  I have a simple Nikon Coolpix 120 and have nothing but iPhoto to edit for post-processing.  However, this picture of Daniel was so interesting to me.  He is eating his favorite breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream (with the proof all over his face), yet he seems to have a somewhat sad look on his face.  The blue eyes, red lips and whipped cream dripping off his chin... what a look!


Click the button below to check out the other entries.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my... I totally agree! What a look! He is positively adorable :)
    So glad you decided to link up your Sunday Snapshot this week - Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something about those colors on his face mimicking the colors in his shirt... it's captivating! PLEASE frame!
    nancy-of the crazy 9

    ReplyDelete