CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Monday, April 8, 2013

This Girl is MIS-ER-A-BLE!

This was Izzy all weekend... hurting, uncomfortable and angry!  When she's awake, she is scowling.  If anyone looks at or talks to her, she turns her head away.  If you continue to try and engage her, she'll start to cry.  I feel so badly for her.



I wrote that on Saturday morning with the intent of posting, but have been distracted by my nursing duties for little Izzy.  Well, Sunday afternoon she started to walk around and today she is doing MUCH better.  She is still sleeping more than normal and very irritable, but I see more and more of my sweet little girl coming out.  Today we ventured out to Target and Trader Joe's.  She got a lollipop and that made her happy... for a little while. : )

She needed help taking it out of her mouth and putting it back in since her fingers are swollen and sore.  

Enjoying her treat!


1 comment: