CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Bike Trailer

After coming back from China on December 1st, we entered the holidays and then my post-holiday funk and then lots of doctors appointments and then surgery for Isabel in April and then post-op recovery and... well, you get the idea.  My personal care of eating well and exercising went out the window and boy did I start to feel it!  By late April, I was having many undesirable side-effects that were also tied to me entering the peri-menopause stage. (Don't get me started on that!)

So, I decided to take matters into my own hands.  I completely changed my diet, went to my homeopath, dusted off my bike and bought a bike trailer for the littles.  First, I love my bike.  I bought it 16 years ago when I was seriously into biking.  It was an expensive purchase back then, but it has held up well!  We live in a small town with wonderful bike trails.  It's about 1/2 a mile for us to get to the bike trail, but once we're there, we're golden!  We make quite a scene with all of us riding, but it is so good for us all!  The littles like the bike trailer, even though Izzy can get quite squished back there.  Nate takes up more then his share of 1/2 the trailer!!

I'm feeling SO much better.  If I have a babysitter or Jim's home, I'll ride on my own or with just Anna. I'm back on the treadmill too.  I've completely changed my diet and have added important supplements and vitamins as well.  It feels so good to be (almost) back to my ol' self!!

This bike trailer is the best purchase I've made in a long time!

Ready to go!  Waiting for me to put their seat belts on!

No comments:

Post a Comment