CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

VBS

We finished this week's VBS at our church.  This is the first year that I worked a station and I'm exhausted!  Will was a crew leader, Anna was an assistant crew leader, Kate was in the elementary group, Dan was in the preschool group, and Nate and Isabel were in the toddler room!!  It was a lot of work getting them all out the door bright and early, but we did it and had a good time.  I took one decent picture of them one morning as we were heading out. It's so hard to get everyone smiling and looking at the camera!

The littles were already in their car seats. : )
One of the Bible verses this week was Psalm 119:105, "Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path."  In crafts, they used a an invisible ink pen to write out words and then the special light to shine on the ink to see the words show up.  Neat demonstration to talk about the verse.  My children brought the pen home and proceeded to draw on each other!

Nice mustache and goatee, Dan!
It was a good week, but I'm tired!  Today we pack up Anna for summer camp.  She leaves tomorrow morning with our church and will be gone all week.  I will miss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment