CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Monday, April 25, 2011

He Is Risen

He is risen indeed!!  What a wonderful Easter day we had.  We started our day early as Will was the Old Testament reader at church for both services.  I think Jim and I were more nervous about it than Will.  He did great!  Then we headed off to Jim's sister's house for Easter celebrations.  I was able to get some pictures of the kids before we left.




It's so hard to get a good one of everyone and it's just going to get harder as we add more little ones.  That's ok.  I just love to see their individual expressions and personalities in these pictures. 

Our niece once again organized her wonderful Easter egg hunt and the kids had so much fun.  We ate too much and enjoyed a relaxing day visiting with family. 

The older children are gaining a better understanding of the great importance of this day in their lives.  When we have our nightly discussions during Holy Week I appreciate their thoughtful questions and comments.  I look forward to watching them grow in their faith.  

Only 2 more weeks of schooling and the baby is due in about 4 weeks.  Where did the time go?  We're all looking forward to the baby's arrival and enjoying our summer.  In the meantime, we have 3 dentist appts, 3 doctor appts (not including my own), Cub Scout Pinewood Derby, Will's and Dan's birthdays to celebrate, Cub Scout camp out and many small projects around the house to complete in the next 3 weeks.  Yikes!!  But there is nothing else I'd rather be doing than homeschooling my children, guiding and guarding their hearts and spending our days in the Lord's plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment