CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Where Did The Week Go?

Wow!  I can't believe it's Sunday already.  After fasting from the Internet on Wednesday, I kinda enjoyed it, so haven't been around much.  I love reading inspiring blogs, tending to my own budding blog and emailing friends, but boy is the Internet a time suck!  I guess I never realized just how much time I was spending on it.  So, I've decided to cut way back.  I think I need to.  The time can be much better spent with my precious little ones and taking care of the many tasks that need to be handled during the day. 

On a separate note, I had an ultrasound on Thursday.  All is well.  Baby is estimated at 4 1/2 lbs and is happy as a clam in there.  Here's the latest 4D picture of him.  Poor kid.  He still doesn't have a definitive name. 
Tomorrow, our carpenter comes back to put up some walls in the playroom and create a doorway from the living room, so Will will have his own bedroom now.  The garage project is still in progress.  I plan to have some pictures up this week of how it's going as well as some before and after pictures of Will's room.  It's supposed to only take about 7 - 8 days.  We'll see!  Hope you're having a wonderful Sabbath Day and have a blessed week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment