CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Friday, March 2, 2012

I Used To Be Detail-Oriented...

That was before I started this adoption!  My job for many years relied on me being very detail-oriented.  I couldn't miss ANYTHING!  If I did, it could mean severe consequences for our company.  So, going into the adoption I thought, "Hey!  Right up my alley!" Oh, man!  I think I've lost my edge.  I would miss details in the home study and have to email my kind social worker what I missed AFTER she sent it out to our placement agency saying it was final. This happened a couple times!  But the biggest by far was sending out paperwork to USCIS yesterday missing a few key pieces of paper.  I realized my mistake after the FedEx man picked up the package and was long gone.  But the wonderful people at FedEx held the package for me at the transfer station and will send it back with the kind FedEx man today so I can insert the 3 pieces of paper and he can take it back with him.  I went over that paperwork so many times.  How did I miss it?!?  I'm wondering if it's because I gave up caffeine for Lent. : ) At any rate, I really hope this doesn't continue.  I don't know how many times I can stop the FedEx man!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment