CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Boys

I have 3 boys: age 11, 3 and 1.  I don't have any brothers.  I didn't grow up with a father and I wasn't close to my uncles, so boy behavior was quite foreign to me.  When my eldest was a toddler he used to do what I viewed as the strangest things.  I honestly would ask my husband if it was normal.  : )  He would reassure me that our son was quite normal and his behavior was typical boy.  So, now when my boys do "strange" things I know it IS normal, it is the way God made them and I use that "boy energy" to encourage and equip them as future men of Christ.  And when my toddler flushes his underwear down the toilet or empties out all the toy cubbies to see how high a mountain of toys he can make, I keep it in perspective.  Gotta love those busy, inquisitive, messy boys!






No comments:

Post a Comment