CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Paper Pregnant

I hear this all the time in the adoption world... paper pregnant.  Yup!  That's me.  Anxious, nervous, excited, overeating and sometimes irrational : ).  Waiting to get an update on our sweet Isabel is like waiting for the next doctor's appt or ultrasound to "see" the baby and make sure he/she is well.  I've also noticed the similarities with how my husband and I have handled pregnancies and this adoption.  He will be the first to admit that I've been handling pretty much everything... all the paperwork, all the communications to the agency and family/friends, fundraising, sending care packages, etc.  Just like when a woman is pregnant, she pretty much does it all... growing that wee one inside her, preparing for the arrival and updating family and friends on baby's latest measurements and movements.

So, if this is a pregnancy I'm about 5 months along. : ) 4 months still seems so far away, but having birthed 5 children of my own I know it will go by fast.  However, at the end I'm just going to be bursting and ready to see my baby girl!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment