CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Where Have I Been?

Just when I think it's only been a couple days since my last post, I'll realize it's been a week!  This week has been full of Both Hands project preparation, schooling and a homeschool convention.  Friday, Jim and I were able to get away for the day to the CHEA convention.  It had been 2 years since we last attended and I was so thankful for the day.  We really wanted to stay the night and attend both days, but we are cutting back all expenses with this adoption.  That's ok... Isabel is TOTALLY worth it! : )  I was so glad to hear Voddie Bauchum speak.  Even got him to sign my book!  Dr. Bauchum speaks the mince-no-words, God-breathed, Biblical truths even when it's hard to hear.  Refreshing!  We picked up some curriculum, enjoyed our time together and got home in time to kiss our sweeties good night.  Good day and I'm feeling more energized for schooling.  This is the first year that we are year-round schooling and I am so glad we are.  I didn't feel stressed to finish our school year in June.  We are doing a lot of schooling this summer since we will most likely take 4 - 6 weeks off this fall when we travel to Ch*na and settle in with Isabel.  I am so grateful for the flexibility of homeschooling.

Ok, back to enjoying our Sabbath.  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment