CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Monday, October 29, 2012

We Have Travel Dates!!

We're leaving Wednesday, November 14th!!! I was really hoping for November 7th, but obviously all the Consulate Appointments were taken for the week of Thanksgiving.  I know that the delay has its own purpose that has yet to be revealed, so I'm trying not to be too disappointed.

I'm looking forward to connecting with the families that will be traveling in our group.  I've already been in touch with one mom and we're happy that we will have a chance to meet in a couple weeks.

So much to thank our Heavenly Father for this evening.  When I look back over the years that have led to this point, I am overwhelmed at how our Lord has carried us through the hard times and has orchestrated the amazing details in is this adoption process.  There are some details that make me weep, that can not be explained away other then the hand of God.

I'm going to have to really hold it together when I meet my daughter face to face, because honestly, I'm already a weepy mess when I think about it! ALL my children are treasured gifts.  Even in the hard times, I know that truth!  It actually carries me through those hard times! ; -)

Thank you, Lord, for all those treasured moments that I have been given and all those that are yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment