CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Leaving Tomorrow

We're leaving tomorrow!  I can finally say that!  In fact, I'm so excited I'm going to say it again!  WE'RE LEAVING TOMORROW!!

Bags are packed...



Traveling kids are excited...


Kids staying at home are excited...


Mom and Dad are excited... sorry, don't have a picture of that!  : )

Be sure to follow our journey pictorially using Track My Tour.  The link is also noted above, right under the main header photo.  I hope to blog as much as possible and Jim's in charge of the pictures. : )

Please remember sweet Isabel in your prayers.  She has gone through a lot of transitions in the last few months.  Her heart is tender and needs the Lord's comfort.  I am prepared for and expecting a lot of grieving from her, but I am also praying for the Lord to protect and prepare her heart for us; to know that she is finally home in our arms!  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment