CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Monday, November 5, 2012

This Boy

This boy is about to have his world rocked!


This is my Nate... happy, lovable, curious, caring, never met a buffet he didn't like!   ; -)


He is 17 1/2 months old and he has no idea that he is a big brother.  He has no idea that in 9 days his mom, dad, big brother and big sister are leaving him for 2 1/2 weeks and coming back with his little sister.  (Of course, she's only 6 weeks younger then him!)  Even at his tender young age, I know that he will do well.  I know that he will be gentle and kind.  It's just his nature.  He has an old soul.  God sure knew what He was doing when He created Nate to be our youngest (at home so far).

I look forward to seeing my "twins" together at last!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment