CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES VIA SHUTTERFLY OR HERE FOR PICTURES VIA TRACK MY TOUR!!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Today

Today is a special day... well, it IS my birthday, but that's not what I mean.  : ) Today is Orphan Sunday. Today and leading up to today I saw many videos about this special day that touched my heart and made me cry.

This day is to remind all of us in the church that to care for the orphan is not an option and will look different for each family... adoption, mission trips, foster care, child sponsorship, advocacy, support for adoptive families (financial/prayers), etc, and for some it will be a combination of all of the above.

Right now, our family is just days away from traveling to bring home our little girl. But just because we adopt doesn't mean we are "done."  We will continue to sponsor and pray for our sweet boy in Ch*na, we will go on mission trips, we will continue to financially help other families when we can.  We may even adopt again! ; -)  This will be a life-long journey for our family as it should be for all Christians.

Since my heart and mind is with adoption, in particular, I'll leave you with this cute video by Love Without Boundaries, which does life-changing work for the children in Ch*na.


No comments:

Post a Comment